My Celine Family Now Outnumbers All Other Designers!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
My Celine collection has been slowly growing. Last month it was even bigger, but I sold one of my Luggage bags. I also used to have a wallet, but sold that months ago. Still, the number of Celine bags in my collection outnumbers any other designer, including Marc Jacobs, who I once purchased almost exclusively.

So sit back, get yourself a cup of coffee (or tea or wine or soda pop!), and enjoy -- this could take a while, cuz I took LOTS-n-LOTS of pics!!
:biggrin:

Back: Gussett Cabas, Navy
Luggage Bags -- Envelope Mini, Anthracite and Smooth Mini, Camel
Medium Classic Box, Camel
Front Row: Trio Shoulder Bag, Electric Blue and Clasp Shoulder Bag, Grey

Attachments

• my celiine 004.JPG
    my celiine 004.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 4,044
  • my celine 002.JPG
    my celine 002.JPG
    336.2 KB · Views: 4,042
  • my celine 003.JPG
    my celine 003.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 4,020
The sun was shining bright, so I took some pics without the flash
(please excuse the mess in the background -- I'm redoing the bedroom and I'm only about halfway done and things are scattered everywhere!)

Attachments

• family 017.JPG
    family 017.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 3,979
  • family 021.JPG
    family 021.JPG
    434.5 KB · Views: 3,918
  • family 006.JPG
    family 006.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 3,877
A variation of the color camel --

Attachments

• camel compare02.JPG
    camel compare02.JPG
    333.3 KB · Views: 3,732
  • camel compare01.JPG
    camel compare01.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 3,789
  • camel compare 03.JPG
    camel compare 03.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 5,563
My Luggage bags -- the style that started the addiction! :heart:

Attachments

• my luggage 00.JPG
    my luggage 00.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 3,737
  • my luggage 06.JPG
    my luggage 06.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 3,647
  • my luggage 04.JPG
    my luggage 04.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 3,661
My "lucky" Black Friday find!

I wasn't looking for it and almost passed it by - I think I was astonished that it was just sitting there on the shelf with all the "slow sellers"
As soon as I spotted it, I went over and "oohed and aahhed" over it -- took a couple of pics w/my camera phone, and then walked away. I didn't get more than 10 feet when I stopped and said to myself, "What the heck are you doing?!" By that time, there was another girl looking at it. I lurked behind her, waiting to see what she was going to do. When she put it back and walked away, I made a mad dash for it and swooped it up!

I asked the SA for the price (the price was torn off the tag). She proceeded to tell me that it was older, that someone had just returned it -- that as well as a Black Luggage! (which had already been resold) -- and that it was originally purchased months ago. Then she told me the price -- $1800!! I figured it must have been pre-fall. By this time, the girl who had looked at it after me was now lurking behind ME! She finally came up to me and asked if I was going to buy it, because if I didn't she wanted it!

Knowing that the price had just gone up to $2k and that there's rumors of another increase for spring/summer, I started to consider it. I wasn't sure I should buy it because I had JUST bought another Luggage 3 days earlier (more about that later!!). But I've always loved this color and here it was right in front of me. Plus, I knew I probably wouldn't be buying another one due to the recent price increases (I also think knowing that someone else wanted it kinda gave me that final nudge!!;)) So I reached into my purse, pulled out my debit card and told her to ring me up!!

I still haven't used it yet, but I gawk at it almost daily!! The color is almost chameleon, in that sometimes it looks grey, other times it looks beige, while sometimes it does look camel -- and the leather is TDF, both inside and out!!:drool:

Attachments

• camel05.JPG
    camel05.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 3,555
  • camel03.JPG
    camel03.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 3,584
  • camel01.JPG
    camel01.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 3,607
THIS is the bag responsible for my Celine addition. I had seen pics kittykat had posted of her Anthra Envelope as soon as I saw the combination of the dark grey leather and pink suede lining it was all over -- I was hooked!! I searched high and low for this bag, but by this time, most of the envelope luggage bags had been sold out. I kept my eye on eBay, and one night came across a Khaki one -- it had been my second choice of colors and was almost as HTF as Anthracite, so I grabbed it.

Once I recd that bag, I was in love! Between the buttery soft leather and luscious suede lining, no one was going to pry that bag from my hands ever!! That is, until my first love came along -- Anthracite!!

I finally found one in November, and after a near miss I finally had it secured!! Not only was an Anthracite Luggage, but it was BRAND NEW with tags!! I was so excited, and then when i got it, I was in even more love than before! The leather is incredible -- even softer than my Khaki was!! The bag literally melts when it's empty into a puddle of wonderful leather!! The color is perfection -- the perfect shade of dark grey w/o a hint of blue in it. And that lining!! UGH!! I die!! :drool::faint:

Attachments

• Anthra Luggage 019.JPG
    Anthra Luggage 019.JPG
    381.6 KB · Views: 3,482
  • Anthra Luggage 022.JPG
    Anthra Luggage 022.JPG
    374.2 KB · Views: 3,457
  • Camel Luggage 063.JPG
    Camel Luggage 063.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 3,435
  • anthra05.JPG
    anthra05.JPG
    411.1 KB · Views: 3,423
And this is my amazing TJMaxx find -- after a few rounds of conditioning!! The front is almost flawless (there's one very faded scuff that you can barely see any more). Most of the obvious markings are on the back, but even those have faded and blended very nicely. In fact, I saw a Large Black Box on display at Barneys that was in worse shape than my Classic Box is now!! I'm so glad I decided to take a leap of faith and grab it when I had the chance -- altho this is another bag I've yet to use (there's something in cutting those tags!!), I suspect it's turn is coming VERY soon (I just bought the perfect wallet to use inside!!)

(if you want to see what it looked like when I originally bought it, check out the pics in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/classic-box-w-flaws-is-it-worth-it-705817.html
it was pretty beat up and banged up!)

Attachments

• my celine 049.JPG
    my celine 049.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 3,292
  • my celine 055.JPG
    my celine 055.JPG
    366.6 KB · Views: 3,318
  • my celine 047.JPG
    my celine 047.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 4,819
  • my celine 044.JPG
    my celine 044.JPG
    335.5 KB · Views: 4,809
And here are pics of the gorgeous insides!!

Attachments

• my celine 030.JPG
    my celine 030.JPG
    343.1 KB · Views: 3,233
  • my celine 042.JPG
    my celine 042.JPG
    417.9 KB · Views: 3,236
  • my celine 052.JPG
    my celine 052.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 3,203
  • clasp 007a.JPG
    clasp 007a.JPG