My celebrity items plus inspired pieces

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooh think i may try that then, can't hurt- have tried everything else, haha
    I look like a freak right now, i really need to venture out tomorrow as well, OH the shame!!!
    :lol:
    This will be me: :ninja:

2. Hope it works for you. I left my hair appt & had to go to the beauticians & she was like "Eww what happened to your head?". I was MORTIFIED! It looked like I hadn't washed in months :sick:

I ran back to my car after my waxing & used the wipes & voila!

3. Haha, poor you, it seems like a pretty common occurrence though so at least i know that i am not on my own, haha

I have some citrusy wipes but they are large anti-bacterial ones (i usually use on table or floors) think they will work?

4. Great thread platinum_girly! You look fab and I love how you've been able to find the exact pieces and pieces that look so close to the original! Definitely post more pics! :woohoo:

5. Hi Mia so nice to see you here, we seem to rub shoulders on a lot of threads from Rocco to H&M you are a girl after my own heart :biggrin:

6. Hand sanitizer shouls get it off no problems. Always works for me.

7. platinum_girly - love this thread, very inspirational!!

8. Thanks juneping :biggrin:

I am hoping to have some new pics up by tonight xoxo

9. Ouchie no I wouldn't use those - they have some serious shiznit in them!

10. Haha luckily i didn't, i have just been using baby wipes and keep washing ;)

FYI: I just pulled the trigger on the Cole haan RALEIGH (same as VH) am so excited!!! :nuts:

11. Love this idea for a thread! Keep the pics coming!

:party:

12. it's about time! :yahoo::woohoo:

13. I have this bag, you're gonna love it!!!

14. Ooh have you posted pics? I need a fix until mine arrives :graucho:

BTW- I just LOVE the Dior wallet in your profile pic, i really need it! ;)

15. Love your thread! You have so much personality and it shines through the outfits :smile:
    If you still have issues with the hair dye bleeding through, I recommend eye makeup remover- worked like a charm for me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.