My Cartier white gold has red scratches

Update. Went to a normal shop they tested that the gold is fake and the diamonds are zirconium.. i wasted 10000 dollars on a fake product.
Oh no! So sorry you have to go through this. Should call your credit card bank and declare this as internet fraud if you bought online. Or just tell them it was a fraudulent sale. They will hold the payment until investigation is settled. You can even ask your bank for more details. Suspend your this particular credit card and use other card first.

Hope it turns out well for you.

Update. Went to a normal shop they tested that the gold is fake and the diamonds are zirconium.. i wasted 10000 dollars on a fake product.

I hope you can get your money back.
Personally I would never buy jewellery and watches preowned. No matter how “trusted” the seller is.
Too many risks, too much money at stake.
Always buy from the boutique.

Reactions: ani108
Hello Everyone,

I got a Cartier white gold bracelet with four diamonds. Ive been using it for almost 2 months now. For some reason it has scratches that are red? Anybody else has this and what can i do ?

The scratches only show when i zoom in with a flash on it
I'm so sorry that you got fake love thsst is devastating I hope you get your money back ,I know members gave posted recommend places to buy prelove bracelet good luck

Sorry to hear this. Hope you are able to cancel that second bracelet. If you purchased with Amex they have excellent fraud protection. Please come back to let us know if you are able to resolve this.