My Cartier Trinity ring is too loose now?

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Hi ladies, I need some help! I have lost some weight (1 dress size) and seems like I have lost most of it on my fingers!! My Cartier Trinity Tri-gold ring is way too loose now!! It was a gift and its special to me and I really want to wear it again, I used to wear it on my middle finger and now it slips off my finger!

What should I do? Should I take it to be resized, if so to a Cartier shop or my regular jeweler?

Any other solution?

Can you wear it on you forefinger or thumb? Mine was purchased to wear on the right forefinger, but in the winter it is quite loose so I often end up wearing it on my thumb.

Also, its winter! Your fingers may be smaller because its generally colder and less humid (unless you're where its tropical). I second asking Cartier directly and congrats on the weight loss!!

ugh, this happened to me as well - especially since it is so cold here, I can't wear my trinity anymore because I'm afraid it'll fall of my hands when pulling off gloves, etc. Let us know what Cartier says!

when i was looking at the trinity ring when i bought my love bracelet, i asked about my options if i gained or lost weight. the s.a. told me that it's not worth trying to resize the trinity because you have to do work on all three rings which translates into labor costs. that helped me to decide that i should hold off on it.

I'm having the same problem!! Although when I switch it to my right hand it seems to be better . . . but it falls off whenever I take off my gloves. Keep us posted on what Cartier says . . . I'm so curious.