My Carry-on Luggage Isn't What I Expected in Quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I'm sorry everyone. It's just that after my brother died in the war and than my other, and last brother might be sent off, it's just too much for me. I thought that maybe because I've been to sad in real life that I could make some friends on here. But that's no reason for treating anyone that way. I... I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll be banned soon so you ladies don't have to deal with me.

You know what, I'm sorry everyone. It's just that after my brother died in the war and than my other, and last brother might be sent off, it's just too much for me. I thought that maybe because I've been to sad in real life that I could make some friends on here. But that's no reason for treating anyone that way. I... I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll be banned soon so you ladies don't have to deal with me.
:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Texas Girl - Thanks - I'm great. This actually made me chuckle.
:popcorn: I'm still waiting for the picture of the 5 books, course I have this image in my mind of a carryall being dragged with 5 books in it and the handle shredding. Unless - you don't suppose the keepall is filled with Honey hams??? Like on Christmas with the Kranks? LOL

I fully admit I can't afford as much LV as I would love - course my girls love this forum - I keep getting more and more ideas for bags for them!

Well, I am still confused, but I never saw the first pics either. LOL. :supacool:

Status
Not open for further replies.