My Carly died and s in COACH Heaven now.....

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
Well my Carly Khaki/Chambray had the threading coming out again and it had a line of signature fabric coming. So I brought it in to the store today and they let me exchange it for something else since there is not anymore of this color combo available. So I got a leather Slim Carly in Brass/Blue AND since I couldn't decide if I wanted any of the new "pinks" available right now I also got the capacity patent wristlet in Pink!!! SO my old Carly is in heaven but atleast I have something new to replace her!!!

Attachments

• 11636.jpg
    11636.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 41503_.jpg
    41503_.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 120
That Carly is TDF... that color is so pretty IRL... btw, do you have an actual pic of the wristlet you got? I was just wondering if its a "bright" pink or a more "duller" pink? Congrats!

I love that Carly, and I was just looking at that wristlet for the gift I was buying today. I went with the pink optic one instead because I was looking for something smaller, but that was was very nice too. Is that patent or regular leather? I saw the regular leather one.

Oooh, how sad! I can't even find that bag so if I ever actually did I'd be in mourning if something happened to it! But I do have to say that the blue carly is beautiful. I considered getting that one myself but decided against it only because I own the legacy shoulder bag in pond and I feel the colors are too similar. I love your wristlet choice too....clearly, you have great taste in bags!