My Carly died and s in COACH Heaven now.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well my Carly Khaki/Chambray had the threading coming out again and it had a line of signature fabric coming. So I brought it in to the store today and they let me exchange it for something else since there is not anymore of this color combo available. So I got a leather Slim Carly in Brass/Blue AND since I couldn't decide if I wanted any of the new "pinks" available right now I also got the capacity patent wristlet in Pink!!! SO my old Carly is in heaven but atleast I have something new to replace her!!!

11636.jpg 41503_.jpg
  2. That Carly is TDF... that color is so pretty IRL... btw, do you have an actual pic of the wristlet you got? I was just wondering if its a "bright" pink or a more "duller" pink? Congrats!

3. I love that Carly, and I was just looking at that wristlet for the gift I was buying today. I went with the pink optic one instead because I was looking for something smaller, but that was was very nice too. Is that patent or regular leather? I saw the regular leather one.

4. Congrats on the new bag. Sorry about your other one.

5. Oooh, how sad! I can't even find that bag so if I ever actually did I'd be in mourning if something happened to it! But I do have to say that the blue carly is beautiful. I considered getting that one myself but decided against it only because I own the legacy shoulder bag in pond and I feel the colors are too similar. I love your wristlet choice too....clearly, you have great taste in bags!

6. I love your new Carly and patent wristlet.
    It seems as though the pink patent wristlet is very popular!

7. I'm loving the pink wristlet...It's a great color

8. I love that wristlet!! I'm hot to have one!

9. I am sorry for your loss!! :sad:

LOVE your new Carly!! :yes: Congrats on your new babies :yahoo:

10. I am sorry to hear that your Carly had to go to heaven but I must say I love what you came home with!!

11. i love that carly!

12. congrats!!!! Sorry about your other Carly but I hope you love your new one and you post modeling pics soon! :graucho:

13. how do you like the patent capacity wristlet? i'm considering one for myself....

14. Love the new carly.

15. I love BOTH new purchases - the colors are TDF! Congrats!