My caramel purse

1. Here are some pics of my 05 caramel purse. I took these really quickly while at work and they are not great pics, they don't do it justice at all. Hopefully I can snap some better pics soon.

I adore this bag! As much as I'd like to have an ink purse as well, I think I am really content with this one. I gave it a good lotion massage and the leather is just so incredible now. It was good before, but it is amazing now. This bag is just so freakin' yummy!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I want one too!!!

3. I LOVE the Purse style, and that camel leather looks like cashmere :drool:

4. Gorgeous, LoriB. Were your handles dark from prior use? Do you guys think the one on eBay is a good price?

5. It's a beautiful color. I love it in the Purse style too. Gorgeous bag!

6. your purse looks gorgeous, lori!
    i love the backside- it looks really smooth and yummy!

7. this bag is exactly like new, with no handle darkening or wear whatsoever

thanks everyone! this one feels so right for me, I think we'll be together forever....:heart:

8. I am happy for you - such a good feeling!!:love:

9. [sigh] I am seriously in love with your bag.

She's beautiful :love::heart::love:

10. WOW :drool: that is a gorgeous bag. My Mom has a 05 Twiggy enroute and what am I going to do if I love it? :lol: Borrow it. haha

11. Oh that's just gorgeous.....makes me want one too! Congrats!

12. Oh whow I want one just as a city!

13. 0o0o beautiful - i just love the PURSE style! thanks for sharing pics!

14. WOW . . . BEAUTIFUL :nuts: !!! Congrats Lori ..... :flowers: - this bag looks really great, I love this color :love:

15. Mmmmm, smooshy! :tender:
    Congrats on the beautiful purse!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice