My Caramel City is no longer nude!!

shyne1025

bumper sticker rules
Oct 23, 2007
Thanks to a TPfer who introduced me to Hungerica.:woohoo:

I ordered two pods, small heart shape and small pumpkin..

The seller was sooo friendly,she combined shipping for the two items and even sent me a free gift.. :yahoo:

Thought Ill share this with you...

Here are the photos.:jammin:

The third photo is the free gift, its a small coin purse that you can attach to your belt, I gave it to DH.

Attachments

• DSC04383.jpg
    DSC04383.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC04384.jpg
    DSC04384.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC04385.jpg
    DSC04385.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC04386.jpg
    DSC04386.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC04387.jpg
    DSC04387.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 336
thanks.

I just realized I dont have any modeling pics of my City.. Anyway.. this is the only thing I have it was taken the other day.. and she is still nude.. Im wearing my H bracelet too.. Ill post better shot soon..

Attachments

• DSC04382_2.jpg
    DSC04382_2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 83
Yea I got mine too today! Here they are in different sizes and on my flat messenger. Really fast service and they gave me a little gift. I don't know what it is used for but it is little and can go in a pocket I think to hold change and bills. These are really nicely made.

Here is the clam shell:
IMG_4496.jpg

This is the medium size in the medium color:

IMG_4497.jpg

This is the heart in red:

IMG_4498.jpg

This one is the little baby, small acorn. Too Cute!!

IMG_4499.jpg

This is the Large on the strap ring. It is big but it would look great with a day bag!
IMG_4500.jpg

This is the large again on the zipper pull.
IMG_4501.jpg

This I bought from the same seller and it is just a little coin purse. It is lovely leather!!! and I love the color.
IMG_4502.jpg

I am going back for more, for gifts now!!:yahoo:

Thanks to a TPfer who introduced me to Hungerica.:woohoo:

I ordered two pods, small heart shape and small pumpkin..

The seller was sooo friendly,she combined shipping for the two items and even sent me a free gift.. :yahoo:

Thought Ill share this with you...

Here are the photos.:jammin:

The third photo is the free gift, its a small coin purse that you can attach to your belt, I gave it to DH.

I hope you don't mind me posting my pics of the little pods too. I love the yellow little round pod you got also. I was thinking about it but was not sure if it would look cute on the bags. It looks perfect!! What gift did she send you too? I am wondering if it is the same she sent me. I am not sure what it is exactly. Your caramel city is lovely also!! These look wonderful on it. I just put pics on of my pods on the bag I am carrying today and it is white, but I think all of these would look better with bags with a little more color. Although the blue clam and the heart look pretty good. What are you going to put in yours. I am going to put my iPhone earbuds in mine so I always have them handy and they don't get tangled in my purse. I love these, don't you!!?:yes:

I hope you don't mind me posting my pics of the little pods too. I love the yellow little round pod you got also. I was thinking about it but was not sure if it would look cute on the bags. It looks perfect!! What gift did she send you too? I am wondering if it is the same she sent me. I am not sure what it is exactly. Your caramel city is lovely also!! These look wonderful on it. I just put pics on of my pods on the bag I am carrying today and it is white, but I think all of these would look better with bags with a little more color. Although the blue clam and the heart look pretty good. What are you going to put in yours. I am going to put my iPhone earbuds in mine so I always have them handy and they don't get tangled in my purse. I love these, don't you!!?:yes:
I dont mind.. Thanks for sharing.. I actually want those who bought from the same seller to post their goodies..

So those who bought pods from her.. please feel free to share your goodies!!:woohoo:

The seller was sooo nice! This is just my gift to her for being nice and accomodating, even though she was off to somewhere this week, she made sure that all our pods gets delivered plus a free gift. I posted a photo of the free gift.. the 3rd pic.. its a small coin purse, i think u can fit in a lighter on it or sumthin, DH has it now,he told me you can attach it in ur belt..

I am sooo loving the goodies. I think Im goin back for more.. Your acorns are TDF. I think thats what Im getting soon. :PSince Im on a purse ban this month , who says I cant stock up on charms like these specially they are soo cheap!!:wtf:

I dont know what to put in it yet since I got the small ones, my in ear bose earphones doesnt fit so I may have to leave it empty for now.:rolleyes:

I wish she can add more shapes though.. I want a star! :nuts: