My Caramel Bbag- pictures!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi!

Here are some pictures of my 2003 Caramel Bbag!!! I just adore her! She looks more brown in color in darker lighting and more "orangy" when outdoors. She definitely has a very vintage look to her.:love:

DSC00872.JPG DSC00873.JPG DSC00874.JPG DSC00878.JPG DSC00879.JPG
  2. ooooo, so pretty!!! Just love the rich leather and the silver hardware!!!

Congrats!!!

3. how gorgeous!!!! I love the bag zac..you're sooo lucky!!!!:love: :heart:

4. pretty!!! congrats! :smile:

5. Ooh, I'm green with envy! Love that color!!!

6. AWWW-Thanks everyone!!! You guys are super sweet!

7. Awwwwww zac ...... I LOOOOOOOOVE this bag, especially the color and the smooth leather :heart::heart::heart: !!! CONGRATS and ENJOY it :flowers::love:

8. o0o0o0o0o0o0o very very very nice... the color is fabulous! now thats an appropriately named color! caramel all the way

9. Yes! This color is sooooo gorgeous -- I just love it with the silver hardware, SO glad zac you got one! Yipppeee! :smile:

10. YUM YUM YUM!!!!! She looks so much more beautiful in your pics than the other ones, L!!!!! You know I love it! :love: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

11. Oh I love it! congrats!

12. WOW! That bag is gorgeous! Congrats!!

13. The leather looks so buttery. Congratulations, she is beautiful

14. Yes- it is the perfect description of this color!

15. zacorey, congrats on a beautiful bag! i am loving the leather and the color is lovely!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice