My car got hit AGAIN....

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
Ok, a few months back I had a post about someone hitting my back bumper and just leaving. Well today, I came out of 24 hour fitness and I saw that my right side was kind of black. Well SOMEONE HIT MY CAR AGAIN!!!! I now have matching blk scrapes on both left and right side of my bumper!!! Arghhh...

Seriously, its one thing to not know how to drive properly but its another to just leave when you hit someone's car!!! I'm soooo sick of this kind of crap...I saw the scuff on my right bumper and I just laughed to myself and went home. I always park away from where the majority of the cars are and I always leave enough space between my car and any car next to me. UGH.

I hate how the city I live in has some morally f*ked up plp that cant drive!!!! I'm sooo freakin mad, yet I'm sorta indifferent.

What a wonderful monday!!!!

im sorry to hear that, i dont know how i havent been hit b/c apparently i park crooked. well i usually park far away so no one hits me. can you buff out the scratches?

that's rough, sorry to hear. I always part far away from other cars even if it means walking unless it's really cold or raining and I HAVE to park as close as I can get.

I live in So Cal, in a city where plp cant drive or handle the big cars they like to drive around.
A chunk of paint came off, so no hope in buffing. I'm soo mad. At least I'm glad I didnt go and spend 1200 fixing my bumper from the last one.

I live in SF and I walked out to my car once from school and my left rear bumper looked like a zebra. Just walking around the city I noticed most cars with blemishes. So not worth it to fix because the next week it will probably be scraped up again. I feel your pain. I bumped someone's car once and even though I left my paint on their car and not vice versa, I felt terrible about it for weeks!

I live in SF and I walked out to my car once from school and my left rear bumper looked like a zebra. Just walking around the city I noticed most cars with blemishes. So not worth it to fix because the next week it will probably be scraped up again. I feel your pain. I bumped someone's car once and even though I left my paint on their car and not vice versa, I felt terrible about it for weeks!

that's why there are so many mini's around SF:roflmfao:, want to an owner too! i'm from around SF too, but not SF particularly.

Oh man, that is horrible. I am always think people is going (purposely) going to hit my car because it is very nice :shame: so I park far from everyone and there is always a fu*** car next to me when I come back to the parking lot. I mean why, there is plenty of space, even closer to X building. Some people is very careless, I have a scratch already too from someone (not me) that opened the door as as WIDE as possible.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I had similar situation only I didn't realize it until one day I noticed that my passenger door was making a noise when opened. So when I took my car to the dealership for service I asked them to check things out. Turns out someone hit the front of my car with a lot of force while it was parked. They hit me so hard that the door and hood shifted slightly and enough to warrant body work. I try to be more careful where and how I park my car I'm always worried someone is going to hit me again!

This happened to me before too! It happened in my apartment complex where the parking lot had cameras. When I saw the dent and scratches on my car I got so mad went up to the security desk area to see if I could catch the person via video footage. I got to see who hit my car! It was a girl who was driving a MERCEDES!! She bolted out of the lot (it was obviously someone who did not live in my apartment). However, the camera quality was so poor that I couldn't get the license plate. I remember asking the security men to "zoom in" on the plates, and they replied "we ain't no CSI maam". Oh well~ I mean I cannot believe people will just hit and run.....ugh..just thinking about her makes me upset again...

I feel your pain! Since moving to Michigan, my car has been hit twice in the parking lot. The first time was at Lowes and they hit my Jetta, taking off the side view mirror. The second time was last weekend and they hit my car not once, but twice! The thing that really pisses me off is that there were witnesses this last time and the police haven't done jack.