My Cabas Mezzo arrived from Elux!

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Thank you for those who helped me to get the Cabas Mezzo. It is simply gorgeous. I love the size of the bag! (I was watching the E! last night, and there was a clip of Angelina Jolie carrying the bag as she was holding Zahara, in the airport I think...don't think anyone good look as good as her w/the bag, but nevertheless, I love it!) Here are the pictures!

Attachments

• mezzo12.JPG
    mezzo12.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 258
  • mezzo22.JPG
    mezzo22.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 227
  • mezzo3.JPG
    mezzo3.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 438

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
blackbutterfly said:
congrats! that looks like the perfect size...I wonder if one of the Saleya's is close in size to the Mezzo...I couldn't do the naked vachetta with my 2 year old!!

Oh, I think the bigger Saleya (bigger one) was close in terms of dimension (maybe 1" smaller). The Mezzo might fit a bit more than the Saleya b/c how it's more opened and wide at the bottom than the shape of Saleyas. I did consider the Saleya and think it's beautiful. And although my biggest worry is the vanchetta on the bottom, I wanted to make sure I have room to fit all the baby stuff in (that is, once I have one first!). I'm hoping it won't get too ruined on the bottom. :sad2:

Thanks everyone for the comments!