My BV Flats have Arrived!!!!!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
the BV woven flats were on sale at shirise.com (they were 50 off!:yahoo:) and i HAD to have them... i couldn't decide which color to get so i got both the ebano and the nero and i was going to decide when i saw them IRL. they are beautiful! i'm leaning towards the ebano because i love how buttery soft the brown looks. even though i have a medium veneta in nero and the black would be a perfect match... i don't think i should keep it just because it matches, right? i've also attached a picture of my current collecting, minus ottone sloane and magnolia large veneta. what do you ladies think, which pair looks better?

Attachments

• DSC00052.jpg
    DSC00052.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00055.jpg
    DSC00055.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00053.jpg
    DSC00053.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC00050.jpg
    DSC00050.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 120
I love these shoes! Great price too.

I wish my feet were not so wide. I'm sure these would never fit me. :sad:

Congrats, and I think you should keep them both too.

i would love to keep them both! but i want to get the same pair in cobalt (when it goes on sale, of course) and i'm wondering if 3 is too many? :confused1:

If you can afford to keep both, then do so. It would be really hard to find these again in stock at such a good price. The black, ebano and cobalt all have such a different feel to them even all 3 would be ok. They look very good on your feet.

Super beautiful and practical too! What more could you ask for?
I love these shoes! Great price too.

I wish my feet were not so wide. I'm sure these would never fit me. :sad:

Congrats, and I think you should keep them both too.
I have very wide feet, but BV shoes fit me just fine. I can't wear a lot of brands, like Gucci.

Lucky you! They never have my size on sale...
boewu33.gif
I'd definitely keep both and get the cobalt too, but if I had to choose one, it would be ebano, no doubt about that.

Great collection and love the shoes! I'd keep both but if I had to choose then definitely ebano. Think it'll go with more of your bags in your current collection (just my 2cents worth)