My BV Flats have Arrived!!!!!

thanks everyone! :urock: i definitely prefer the ebano pair but the nero pair is slowly growing on me. I have a couple of days to decide if i want to keep them both. i'm just trying to be good and conscious about how bad the economy is.... but they AAAAREEEEE on sale... and at a GREAAAAT price too!!! you are right, jburgh, they are super comfy! though i'm not wearing them out in this nasty ny weather!

i'm sorry Mid-, they never have it in your size! i have small feet so i sometimes find great deals but i think my feet are too small for my frame and i believe that's why i fall over/lost my balance/trip all the time!:shame:

boxermom, Sum, annelovepuggy, sngsk
, justwatchin and couturequeen brown shoes are special indeed. does this mean i get to buy an ebano bag to match? :graucho:

nerf09, kroquet, ricera, adoptastray, krisluvspursesand piperlu- you guys are such enablers!!!!!:roflmfao:

Keep them both only if you'll enjoy having them both. Because both colors fit well and look great, I can see that it's a tough decision! Which pair would you miss more if you didn't have them?

Thanks for the photos--great collection!

i have small feet so i sometimes find great deals!!!

You do have a big advantage over the rest of us with average to large sizes. My niece has small feet--the size that is usually on display, so she never has to wait for a salesperon; she just slips on the display shoe to see if it fits. And when it's clearance time she can always find something. I can only dream of such luck!

Whatever you decide, they are gorgeous and very comfortable.

spendalot, i'm actually at 5.5 but they only had the shoes in a size 6 so i got them in that and they are a pretty good fit. shirise actually has the nero pair in 6.5 :graucho:
http://www.shirise.com/shirise/product.asp?s_id=0&pf_id=PAAAAAMPPLMFEEFC

I know! But I feel nero is too close to my Night and ebano would be a good addition!

P1030578.jpg

Well you got a good deal on them...and so think of it like this ...two for the price of one kinda!?!? thing you know...when will a deal like that come again, they are also shoes that are comfy which are at times tough to find and you know you will get good wear out of them and they will have a long life...soooo JUST KEEP EM!!!! its money well spent ;)