My BV family is now complete...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to 2 lovely tPFers- you know who you are, my BV family is now complete.

Since a few of you already know about my latest addition, I shall not waste everyone's time with a lengthy reveal.

If I may present, my large Armatura Veneta! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Taken with flash- the closest depiction of the colour I could get. It's such a chameleon and reflects the colours around it which makes it the ultimate neutral imho. :heart:

[​IMG]

Taken without flash. It does look this silvery in certain lights.

2. My complete BV family :cloud9:

[​IMG]

All this along with how I found my Ottone Sloane has certainly made me believer of bag fate.

Thank you all for letting me share. It has been such a wonderful 2 years growing my BV family and it is now complete (although as we all know, these babies certainly have a way of multiplying themselves no matter how much 'birth control' we (try to) exercise :graucho:)

Attached Files:

3. The very Armatura veneta that triggered my furtive search for my very own, out to dinner with my Bottle. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing! :ty:

5. for a moment there, i was thinking to myself : that armatura veneta and the wallet look familiar ;)

Well, it's my honour and pleasure to be the conduit between you and your armatura

Your collection is gorgeous sngsk!! You know I love every single piece right ....my friend. :P

6. Great, nice colors!

7. Very nice collection!

But I think you might be missing....a cabat! :P

8. sngsk - gorgeous!!! Congratulations! :nuts:

9. gorgeous collection..enjoy them in good health!!

10. Fantastic family picture!

11. Oh, I love it! What a gorgeous collection you have, and I love the family photo. You have a well-chosen assortment of neutrals and brights. Excellent!

Thanks for sharing!

12. Fab fam pic, sngsk! Bag fate is wonderful, right? And for it to strike twice is absolutely awesome.

13. hahaha very naughty!

sngsk - beautiful collection!

14. :woot::coolpics:

Love everything, thanks for sharing.

15. Thanks for sharing your updated -- finished for today-- collection! There are so many beautiful bags that I love!