My Buy From The Sale - 'Dumpling'

pebz

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
Looking forward to using it over the weekend..
MyBuy.jpg

Great Bag!! Can you tell me whether this is part of the sale? If yes, how much and where you got it?
I didn't see any thing like this in the GUCCI boutique near me... =(

Thank yoU!!

OK so I am so jealous! I went to 5 different stores looking for this, it's so unfair!!!! I even went to nj to try ad get this....no one has it also, I've tried to call the regional office and I haven't gotten anywhere!!! anyone HELPPPPP!!!

Thanks everyone! I thought it would be a 'bad' buy but hey it is an EXCELLENT bag! Great for shopping! Yup. This comes in 3 sizes and I got this @ my local store in Singapore. The sale is on! Got this after a 30% discount. Comes in 3 colors; Black, Brown and Blue. Only the blue was on sale. I can sling it on my shoulder..its the Medium Sized one.

pebz:*wave from fellow singaporean* ;) wow, great buy! very roomy, cute bag :tup: i saw this at the singapore taka store during the sale too, but was looking for a slightly more formal bag for work, so didn't get this.

is this the largest size? how much did you pay for this?
would be a terrific bag for shopping! congrats!

its such a cute tote! but lol the "DUMPLING"! this is totally OT but i was on rakuten and they kept calling any sort of hobo styled bag the "dumpling" bag :biggrin: