My Butterflies From the VCA Flying Beauties Collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So beautiful! Your nail polish is a perfect match. Enjoy!!

2. Love!!! Have you ever seen the plates that were popular in the 50's and 60's with the blue morpho butterfly wings arranged under glass? I have found some on eBay...

3. Tulip2, you have given this ring so much more life by wearing on your beautiful hand :heart:
    It looks even more gorgeous :winkiss:

4. Beautiful ring!!

5. :loveeyes: both rings are absolutely gorgeous Tulip love it ... congrats

6. Very, very beautiful! Happy Mothers' Day!

7. I love this ring so much.
    Congratulations 🌷🌷

8. Stunning ring! 😍 Congrats!

9. Lovely pictures !! Beautiful piece !!

10. OMG this ring is stunning :loveeyes:and looks absolutely perfect on you, major congrats:heart:

My DH placed a special order for the pink sapphire version of this ring for me due to my size not being available, however after waiting for 7 months the ring did not fit me due to the SA placing the wrong size for my order :sad: thankfully the store was able to take that ring back and place a new order in the correct size =) so now I'm waiting to get her back :love: Enjoy your beautiful ring! Btw, I also have some of those acrylic butterfly cases, love seeing yours!

11. Oh big congrats on getting the Pink Sapphire & Diamond. That's going to be gorgeous! I've found that when it comes to VCA rings, my sizing is all over the place. It can range from 2 to 3 sizes different than my standard size. So sorry you're having to wait... again. Maybe they'll get it done quickly. :yes:

Regarding my flying butterfly case, I love that thing. It hangs prominently in my Great Room for all to see. I've had it for years but never tire of seeing it. If you get a chance, show me a picture of yours. Would love to see what you have!

12. Incredible tulip! Such a beautiful, special piece! I adore butterflies too and have butterfly bushes in my back yard to attract them. i awe at their magnificent beauty!

13. so beautiful!!!

14. Oh thank you bbjam. I felt it just had to be shown with flowers. :smile:

Thank you val! This particular plant flowers several times a year. It's my favorite.

I'm glad you like it dialv. It's gorgeous IRL too. :heart:

15. That was by design. I had a manicure to match while on my way to pick it up. :biggrin: Glad you like it!

No I haven't seen those. They sound gorgeous. Haha the last thing I need is to be addicted to another collectible. :lol:

How sweet of you to say. Actually, my hands have looked this way since I was about 17. Luckily I have long strong nails. :giggles:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice