My Burberry tote needs HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I bought my Burberry Nova Check tote two years ago, and I have hardly used it. I have a big problem: the bottom of the bag is covered with jean-transferred stains! I also accidentally marked the top with a pen.
    -__-;; I went to a Burberry boutique to ask them how to get rid of them, and they said basically there's nothing I can do. Yikes! =S I really love this bag. If there's any way to clean it, please tell me! Thanks! >_<

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      66.1 KB
      Views:
    • b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      52.7 KB
      Views:
    • b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      29.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Try baby wipes on the LV forum that was mentioned and also on Coach forum

3. Pen they always warn you or dark denim color transfer onto Burberry bags. I got a small stain due to jeans color transfer on one of Burberry bags. ( Classic Nova check Tote) I used Wilson's Cleaning wipes which took it off and I used it right away. I did the same on the handle of my LV Murakami Alma I had color transfer onto the handle of it due to dark jeans and it took it right off right away. Thank goodness. Good Luck. I also used the Wilson's cleaning lotion for protecting the handles on my LV Murakami Alma.

4. I used Eeze-Out on my burberry tote to take out the fabric stains on it. It worked well too.

5. I have novacheck tota and I use Tide pen or Mr. Magic Eraser. Good luck getting it out!

6. Magic eraser works for me.

7. Thanks everyone. I appreciate your help. I will try your tips and report back! =)

8. So my bf had a Magic Eraser around his house, and it worked! Unfortunately, the pen mark did not not come off, but I am happy that the jean-transferred stains are gone. Thank you for all your help TPF-ers! =D

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      55.2 KB
      Views:
    • b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      50.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Awesome! So glad it worked for you!