My Burberry Nova Zip Top Satchel's smell?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Hi everyone,

I have a question. I just purchased my first burberry a few weeks ago, and the first thing i noticed when it arrived was, that it smelled very weird. It's a cheap or fouls somewhat weird smell, it's defenitely not leather smell. Does anybody know what that is or why that is? It's a brand new bag, the pvc maybe? Is that normal for a burberry pvc hobo? I checked some other burberrys in store and they smelled very similar. Why is that? Does anybody know what i m talking about? Thanks, sorry if that souds strange, it's something i was concernd about.

Hi everyone,

I have a question. I just purchased my first burberry a few weeks ago, and the first thing i noticed when it arrived was, that it smelled very weird. It's a cheap or fouls somewhat weird smell, it's defenitely not leather smell. Does anybody know what that is or why that is? It's a brand new bag, the pvc maybe? Is that normal for a burberry pvc hobo? I checked some other burberrys in store and they smelled very similar. Why is that? Does anybody know what i m talking about? Thanks, sorry if that souds strange, it's something i was concernd about.
Hi, I noticed the same terrible smell on my new zip top satchel. It was immediately noticeable when the bag arrived. It may be the PVC or polyurethane. Interestingly, I only notice it on only on my black on and not on my white one. (Both are the same type.) I bought them within a few days of each other. It is a TERRIBLE smell and it makes my allergies bad. I am hoping that Bloomingdale's will give me back my money.