My Burberry Messenger Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi i have two Burberry bags. The first one I had recieved as a gift couple of years back, and the brown one is more recent. I've had it for about two years and i really like them. I know they are authentic, but just wondering if some one is more familiar with the editions or if you might be able to recommend a place where i may be able to find more info.:s

Attached Files:

2. I've seen this line before and purchased a legal flat pouch for my DH in this line.

For some reason, I think it is called the Chancery?

3. i am not sure, but lovely collection..

4. I have a duffle bag in the same print as your second messenger, which was sold at Neiman Marcus a couple years ago. They still have rolling luggage and totes in that pattern at some Burberry outlets.

5. As ValleyO said, this print is available at the outlets. I've seen messenger & computer bags along with luggage available.