My Burberry haul from the sales

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The sales are finally over (for me at least). I thought I would share the burberry goodies I got from the sales with my wonderful tpfers.

The shimmer check wristlet is the best deal I've got out of all the items. It was $58:woohoo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow! That is a haul! I love all of it especially the shimmer check items!

3. WOW!! I love them all! Can I ask you how much the tote was?

4. OMG, GREAT Haul! I love them all and still have such a weak spot for Burberry...

5. Thanks for your kind words. The tote was about $300ish. It was 40% off.

6. Wow, great deals! I love the wristlet. I've been looking for a great deal on one!

7. Very nice! I ordered a wristlet from the UK/Europe website that matches the black leather ruched shoulder bag I got over the weekend; I can hardly wait for it to arrive (and I got a black belt also).

8. Gorgeous set! :nuts:

9. So many amazing founds! I like the bags especially

10. Lovely stuff!! and great price (especially the tote). Burberry is so expensive in the UK :sad:

11. Wow you got a great deal!

12. NICE! I got the same wristlet but I mine was for Christmas from DH....really good sales for you though and nice stuff you got!!!!!! I love all shimmer check!