My Burberry Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my small collection of Burberry Messenger bags. The first bag I had received as a gift, I always use it when I am traveling simply due to its size its perfect, durability has proven it self after all of this time I am surprised that its still intact. I don't abuse them, I just utilize them.
    My second Burberry bag was purchased at a Burberry outlet store, for an incredible price...didn't think twice about it. I've been using it for 2...1/2? years now...and its still like the day i had bought it. :yahoo:
    Sadly I'm not familiar with the edition/style/name/etc. of the bags...:confused1:
    If you know any info regarding them please let me know

thanx
    al

Attached Files:

2. Love the little round one! Very cute! Lovely collection! Thanks for sharing! :tup:

3. Nice Collection!

4. Nice collection!

5. super

6. Love them both- very elegant, subtle patterns!

7. I am in awe of your Burberry's. I have been a Coach collector since I was 16 and decided to now set my sights on Burberry. Hopefully, I will get my first this year.

8. they are worth every penny...:smile:

9. Great collection!

10. Great collection, I love Burberry!

11. lovely pieces! thanks for sharing!

12. Very nice!