My Bunny & Dog at play (PICS)

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
Here are some pictures of Chili (my mom's shihtzu) and T.J (me my DBF son..hehe) playing together. They love eachother's company!

T.J. loves being in disguise. He wish he were a green bunny.

T.J. just resting right after lots of loops around the atrium. Chili ready to make her move.

They'd make beauitful babies:roflmfao: Chili being a big flirt!

Another couple shot!:P

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
ARGH!!!! SO CUTE!!!! I love it! Would love to see more pics of the bunny, TJ's gorgeous!

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
thanks for your sweeet like honey comments everybody, btw, i do like honey lol:roflmfao:

kavnadoo: i'll be sure to tell T.J. that you said that :biggrin:, however i don't want him to think too highly of himself now. i've seen your signature w/the pictures of your bunny before and your buns is so adorable, absolutely makes me gush. we're true bunny lovers aren't we? what's your buns name and is it a boy or girl? (sorry, i don't venture into this part of the forum enough, i've shared some pictures of chili here before, but i don't think of T.J.) i love your bunny's droopy ears! do they ever perk up? I'll be sure to post some more pictures of him playing soon :smile:

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
How adorable!!! I like how they both get along! I can't imagine that happening with my babies and another animal...