My budding BOX collection.....*pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love my collection of Balenciaga Box bags, in Caramel, Grenat & Light Olive/Origan.

And Ink is on its way.

2. Love your boxes! I hope to some day get a box too. Tried an ink box, but it didn't quite work out. :sad:

3. beautiful collection! :yes: i :heart: the colors!

4. Such pretty colors- remind me of fallen leaves in autumn:smile:. I have one box and love the size- I wish Bal didn't stop making them!!

5. Aw thats a shame. I've got ink on its way, and I'm so looking forward to adding her to the Box family.

6. I love the box - and you have 3 of the best colors!

7. Me too. They are my absolute favourite. Thanks Bellafleur

8. Anytime:smile: Hopefully there will be a box thread in the reference section, and you definitely need to contribute these fabulous pics!! I should take a pic of mine too... When I was looking through Jag's request for photos thread, I saw very few box pics. Anyone else have one to show off??:smile:

9. Lovely box collection !!! Congrats !
    Can't you receive the Ink to see pics ;) !!!!!!!!!!

10. :drool::drool::drool::tup:

11. I've just got a Black box. I didn't think I was going to like it as much as my City, but I have to say I think I like it better. Its just a beautiful shape.

I love these boxes - what beautiful colours. I'm still a bit of a colour phobic but these are so lovely, I may try a few colours soon.

The leather on your bags looks quite thick, my black one is thinner.

12. Wow, that is such a gorgeous collection!! *jealous!*

13. Love your collection! :drool:

I'm sad to see they are not being made anymore. I love finding structured shapes in slouchy bags.:crybaby:

14. Wow love all the boxes :smile:

15. Thanks everyone....I love them too. Hope to get Ink box tomorrow, and will post pics!!