My budding BOX collection.....*pics*

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007

I love my collection of Balenciaga Box bags, in Caramel, Grenat & Light Olive/Origan.

And Ink is on its way.

bellafleur

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Such pretty colors- remind me of fallen leaves in autumn:smile:. I have one box and love the size- I wish Bal didn't stop making them!!

bellafleur

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Me too. They are my absolute favourite. Thanks Bellafleur
Anytime:smile: Hopefully there will be a box thread in the reference section, and you definitely need to contribute these fabulous pics!! I should take a pic of mine too... When I was looking through Jag's request for photos thread, I saw very few box pics. Anyone else have one to show off??:smile:

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Lovely box collection !!! Congrats !
Can't you receive the Ink to see pics ;) !!!!!!!!!!

May 7, 2007
I've just got a Black box. I didn't think I was going to like it as much as my City, but I have to say I think I like it better. Its just a beautiful shape.

I love these boxes - what beautiful colours. I'm still a bit of a colour phobic but these are so lovely, I may try a few colours soon.

The leather on your bags looks quite thick, my black one is thinner.

ZoeyZoo

Feb 6, 2007
USA
Such pretty colors- remind me of fallen leaves in autumn:smile:. I have one box and love the size- I wish Bal didn't stop making them!!
Love your collection! :drool:

I'm sad to see they are not being made anymore. I love finding structured shapes in slouchy bags.:crybaby: