My buckle bag back & repaired

emms2381

Nov 1, 2011
Hey guys ,

Not really into doing reveals but I thought id share my repaired Eggplant buckle bag, haha the found one!!!

And my new addition to my LV collection,YAYYY

Stuck my (not new) wallet in there too because I think it works well with the colours..

Should be getting my new mini alexa tomorrow too so ill add some pics of her:P

Attachments

• 20131230_141511.jpg
    20131230_141511.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 256
  • 20131230_141535.jpg
    20131230_141535.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 20131230_141549.jpg
    20131230_141549.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 256
Hey guys ,

Not really into doing reveals but I thought id share my repaired Eggplant buckle bag, haha the found one!!!

Stuck my (not new) wallet in there too because I think it works well with the colours..

Absolutely beautiful! Glad it all worked out in the end, looks like they did a fab job on the repair.

Hey guys ,

So pleased for you x

Awww thanks guys.... my obsession with Mulberry is somewhat questionable at times, it tends to be a love hate relationship lol.

Especially since they put their prices up and quality and current styles seem to be drab imo

But I think her colour & gold hardware is TDF...and I am lovin my new tivoli

Awww thanks guys.... my obsession with Mulberry is somewhat questionable at times, it tends to be a love hate relationship lol.

Especially since they put their prices up and quality and current styles seem to be drab imo

But I think her colour & gold hardware is TDF...and I am lovin my new tivoli

I think your continental wallet looks really nice with your LV :smile: