My Bubble Quilt Bowler in Bordeaux PICS!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, just sharing some (not too great) pics of my new bubble quilt bowler in Bordeaux. I apologize for the bad lighting and the poor focus. I will try to post better photos in the morning.

I realize it is exactly the same color as my patent jumbo which is still arriving next week, but I love this style and I think because the patent is shinier it looks more red while this looks more brown. Also, the bowler has shiny hardware:smile:
    The photos taken without flash are closer to the true color in real life, however, the color does change a lot with the light. It's a neutral red with a lot of brown undertones - just what I was looking for!

Thanks for letting me share:smile:

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous color! Congrats! It's stunning and I love how it goes from red to maroon! :tup::tup::tup:

3. I have one word to describe that bag - FABULOUS! :drool: :wtf: :nuts:

Congrats on scoring one! :yahoo:

4. Wow!

5. This is a gorgeous color!!! Congratulations! Can i just ask how much is it selling in US? Thanks!

6. That's gorgeous, a really beautiful color!:heart:

7. Thanks kwong, cindy and swanky! I've been wanting a bowler for ages and am so glad I waited for this!!
    G, you should get one too:graucho:
    Piggy, retail is $2850 + tax.

8. Very nice!

9. Thanks Hipnycmom. :smile: Envious envious!! :biggrin:

10. really nice! :tup:Is it comfortable? I was thinking about this in gray.

11. Ack! Another new bag!! Congratulations Z! It's soooo nice!!

12. what a gorgeous color!! I love it.. congrats!!

13. congrats!!! very nice!!!

14. I love this color :drool:
    This color would make a great neutral for fall. ;)

15. I love it, wow, perfect color for a bubble quilt