My Brynne came with no price tag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered a Brynne sight unseen. It came today with no price tag. I would like to see if she is going to work with my fall clothes but what if she doesnt? How can I return if I want to? Should I let my SA know now?:confused1:

2. I got one bag without tag as well so I went and spoke with my SA. He gave me another one without problems.

3. No, it won't be a problem. I remember awhile back buying a clutch/wristlet in two colors and the color that I decided against didn't have a tag. It was no problem to return.

4. Did you buy at at a Coach Boutique? I've had that happen before on a signature wallet I bought. I bought the one off the sells floor, so maybe that's why. If you did buy it at the Coach store, can you try calling them and asking them for one if it's that important to you?

best of luck!

5. I've had that happen once or twice when ordering from JAX. I'm sure it happens and the SAs are aware that it can happen, doesn't mean that you're trying to return a used bag or anything :smile:

6. It shouldn't be a problem. But just in case, I'd bring the trcking slip that came with the box

7. Thanks ladies...Im going to talk to my SA now.

8. I ordered a bag last week to be shipped and I noticed on my receipt it says something about tags being off...

9. I would def call your SA and let her know. Better safe than sorry...

10. They can look up your purchase in the computer.

11. I wouldn't worry about no tag. If you decide to return it, make sure you take along the receipt or packing slip. They will be able to tell it hasn't been used.

12. Actually I took it into my Boutique because I had a Graphite one on hold and wanted to compare the two. Me and My SA started looking at it and it was dirty inside! All over the inside and even in the front pocket! My SA was fuming mad, she said "How dare they send you something this bad, Im calling this store" She is having another one overnighted to me and According to Fedex it will be here by 10 am tomorrow.

13. Sorry to hear about your bag!!! I am glad that they are shipping it overnight!
    Can't wait to see pictures of the new one!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Thanks ! Its so frustrating. I can't believe how dirty the inside of the bag was. I asked the SA's if they thought I was just a little OCD about it but they agreed I should never have gotten a bag in this kinda shape.

15. Ohh you got a graphite one!? Sorry to hear about them sending you a dirty bag w/no tags -gross! But please oh please post pics! Im getting one shipped from an outlet out of state but I havent seen it IRL and there arent much pics of it on the forum.