My brother . . .

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Starbucks was open on Thanksgiving and I worked until 5:00 that day. (I was home in time for dinner.) We had my (half) siblings and their significant others, some I haven't seen in forever.

I walk in and put Cherry on the couch, a little bit seperate from the rest of the coats. Later on in the evening, my ('real') brother saw it, picked it up and was turning it over in his hands. He asked me if it was mine and if it was real. I said yes to both. (He didn't know I got it in New York . . . last time I saw him, he remembered me carrying around fake stuff.)

He then asked me how much it was. FYI: When I got it I was working at Macy*s at the time and put my employee discount. The number I gave him was a ballpark figure of what it would be when my discount kicked in.

He then slowly nods like, "Not bad."

Just thought I'd share that story with you.

ur bro is almost the same as mine, but mine is scarier, he used to be my fashion police. when we were still living in our parents house and i'm going out with friends, he's the one who remembered how many times a certain dress used and how i shouldn't wear it anymore in a same occasion. OMG, i was scared of his comments... :P