My bronze collection is growing!!!

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi ladies,

Well, many of you know I'm trying to collect bronze vernis pieces, and I am happy to say in the last 2 days I have added 2 more pieces!!! So I now am up too:

Bronze Vernis Reade PM
Bronze Vernis 4-Key Holder
Bronze Vernis Cles
Bronze Vernis Broom Wallet (on it's way)
Bronze Vernis Agenda PM (on it's way)

I have a little bronze family now!!! I will post a pic of my bronze family as soon as I get the two new pieces....probably a week or so.

I'm so happy!! Bronze is such a beautiful color I don't know why they ever discontinued it!!

LV_addict said:
Traci, that's wonderful!!! Congrats!!! Don't you hate waiting for stuff to arrive?!

Oh God yes!!!! I am a terrible, terrible, waiter. I hate to wait. Then when you get it, the high is over, and your already looking for the next "fix"!!!! :lol: :lol:

tr444 said:
Oh God yes!!!! I am a terrible, terrible, waiter. I hate to wait. Then when you get it, the high is over, and your already looking for the next "fix"!!!! :lol: :lol:

truth :yes::lol:!

i'm probably waiting for the most stuff to arrive right now, and none of them are close to getting here yet :crybaby:

tr444 said:
I'm so happy!! Bronze is such a beautiful color I don't know why they ever discontinued it!!

Bronze is the best! It can be used year round, and is so rich-looking. You have a great collection! I will love to see the photos.

yeuxhonnetes said:
oh and by the way, what does the Broom wallet look like :huh:?

Well, it's about 3.9 x 4.0 inches I think, and it's square. It zips around and inside has cc slots on one side, a change purse on the other, and a long slot for bills. It is soooo cute!!! Will fit perfectly in the reade pm. Sorry, I don't have a pic.