My BRONZE City from Cricket finally arrived!

Foxy you are so lucky, that bronze metallic is amazing! :heart: :drool: :heart: I love it! And that shiny silver hardware is my favorite out of all Balenciaga hardware. It looks so good with the bronze leather.

Wow, haven't visited the B-bag forum for a couple of days & I see there's now an overwhelming response towards the bronze city I got six months back.....Thanks ladies!!....I love her to death and would not give her up for anything. Definitely my favorite metallic color, probably also my favorite B-bag color considering how versatile/year-round the bronze is. Also like the fact that I have yet to spot another metallic bronze in NYC so far.

Kinmod - I'm so sorry to hear about your frustrations over the bronze city you just bought (and sorry about my initial confusion over the questions you brought up via PM earlier). I just read through some of the questions you posted regarding the bag -- the hardware on the bronze city is definitely shiny silver, but there's no line through any of the rivets. As for the true color of the bag, it's not super super shiny unless you take it out under bright daylight, i.e. when sunlight shines on it (hmmm, I don't know how else to explain it....aside from the photos -- I think I took photos both with flash & without flash; most of the photos were taken w/o flash, so how it would look to the naked eye in a regular room; under the sunlight it would be many times shinier). Along with customs fees/duties/int'l shipping and all that it costed about $1300 from Cricket Liverpool.