My Broken Heart

I am so sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking, but that rainbow is amazing and a sure sign he's ok. I know I will be completely crushed when my 12 year old dog goes. I can't bare to think of it.

I am so sorry for your loss Sam had the most beautiful face, the tears will eventually stop and then you will have the beautiful memories forever.

A poet sent to me when i loss one of my animals.

I'm still here.
Friend, please don't mourn for me I'm still here, though you don't see. I'm right by your side each night and day and within your heart i long to stay.
My body is gone but I'm always near. I'm, everything you feel, see or hear. My spirit is free, but I'll never depart as long as you keep me alive in your heart.
I'll never wander out of your sight, I'm the brightest star on a summer night. I'll never be beyond your reach, I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.
I'm the colourful leaves when fall comes around and the pure white snow that blankets the ground. I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond, the clear cool water in a quiet pond. I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring, the first warm raindrop that April will bring. I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine, and you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.
When you start thinking there's no one to love you, you can talk to me through the Lord above you. I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees, and you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.
I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep and the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep. I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.
Just look for me, friend, I'm everyplace!

I am so sorry for your lost, too. What a nice tribute you did in Sam's World. We can all tell how much he was part of your family... May he watch over you... HUGS...

I am so sorry and Sam was so beautiful! It aches my heart to see his photo. Please know that Sam is running happily up there with all his doggie friends and he is looking after for you from there!

No more tears as Sam knows you love him and he is always in your heart:smile:

Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you. My DH and I are struggling with the decision of when to have our dog "put down"--he has cancer but does not seem to be suffering at this point. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Prada, I'm so sorry for the pain you're in right now. It's obvious Sam (that's the name of our last Boxer, also) was fully a family member and the hurt is so deep. I believe in signs like the rainbow--he's running free without pain now, maybe with my Sam. I'm crying as I write this because our dogs give us so much and ask so little in return. He was lucky to be a member of your family.

:heart: and (((hugs)))

My heart aches for you...Sam's homepage shows how deeply he was cared for by you and his loved ones. I lost my beloved sweet 15 yr. old KeeKee on 12/16 and tearfully picked up his ashes today. For now they are underneath the quilt rack where he liked to sleep but I'm still unsure where his final resting place will be. Yes, it will get easier but the missing never quite goes away. He was quite a handsome boy who was obviously very loved. Bless you....

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a wonderful pet and member of the family. Take comfort in knowing you gave Sam a wonderul home and a happy life. I wish you and your family all the best. We are here for you.

Oh ... I am so sorry for your loss. I was literally bawling last night reading madamefifi's message about Caesar, and now your beloved Sam... I am getting misty-eyed here. I have my baby sitting next to me, and although she's been annoying the whole day - coz it is all our fault, we got her hooked on yam and she's demanding it every 2 hours, I am so grateful we still have her. My heart breaks for you and DH ... your Sam is in a better place now, free of pain or suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH. <<HUGS>>

OMG, OMG, OMG!:crybaby: I had no idea at all that your sweet boy had passed. I didnt even know he was sick. I have always been so attracted to the sweetie, Ive always thought he was the most adorable pooch ever! My heart aches for you. Please know Im thinking of you and your family during this very hard time. I am sooooo very sorry:sad:

I'm so, so sorry to hear about the loss of your wonderful friend, Sam. I wish there were words that could somehow comfort you.

It is so evident on Sam's web page that he was very dearly loved. Love is the most precious gift we can give anyone, and you gave it to your Sam.

I lost my precious Border Collie cross this past summer, and I understand the heartbreak. I saved a lock of her fur and placed it in a locket, which has both of our initials on it. Although nothing can take the hurt away, I feel a bit of comfort from wearing this memorial locket.

Allow yourself time to feel sad, and be kind to yourself. I wish I could give you a hug!

So sorry, I can feel your pain. Sam was so beautiful and the look of pure love in his eyes. I am sure you will meet again, it takes a long time for the tears to stop. You are in my thoughts