My Brighton Blue Karo GM has arrived!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
I really like opening orange boxes :nuts: I don't know what I like more, the orange box or what's inside!

It really was Brighton Blue instead of Sapphire Blue. My SA said it was wrong in the system at the BH store. I'm glad I received the color I originally wanted.

I'm so happy with my new Karo - it fits everything so nicely with room to spare. I love how easily it opens, since most of the time I'm driving (or just in the car!) while applying lip gloss, brushing my hair or doing a quick check in the mirror :shame: I love the easy access! It will make a great going out clutch, too.

The Brighton Blue looks wonderful with jeans, I'm wearing a pair of dark blue Citizens of Humanity pair today, and it looks smashing, I must say :P

Thank you to everyone who gave me great info on the Karo. It really helped me with my purchase :nuts:

P1010007.JPG P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG <--- family photo :nuts:

It really was Brighton Blue instead of Sapphire Blue. My SA said it was wrong in the system at the BH store. I'm glad I received the color I originally wanted.

The Brighton Blue looks wonderful with jeans, I'm wearing a pair of dark blue Citizens of Humanity pair today, and it looks smashing, I must say :P

Thank you to everyone who gave me great info on the Karo. It really helped me with my purchase :nuts:

View attachment 188865 View attachment 188866

View attachment 188867 View attachment 188868

View attachment 188869 <--- family photo :nuts:
christina, it's gorgeous!
enjoy it in the best of heatlh!
i am a big fan of all H blues,
but this one is especially bright and beautiful!
i have a brighton blue clemence bolide and just love the color.

btw, the photo to the left in the sterling frame: priceless.

Thank you! :nuts::heart:

The photo is of my great-grandmother. It was taken on her 100th birthday in 1995 - she lived to be 106! She's very special to me :love: I took the photos in my office, lots of family photos there.

christina, it's gorgeous!
enjoy it in the best of heatlh!
i am a big fan of all H blues,
but this one is especially bright and beautiful!
i have a brighton blue clemence bolide and just love the color.

btw, the photo to the left in the sterling frame: priceless.