My BridgitS are here, yes that's plural

I love them both, but I think the brown would be more practical with a wardrobe that contains a lot of blue. You would definitely get more use out of the brown, although both are beautiful!

Those are gorgeous bags. That walnut is really nice, but I think I like this bag best in the black. I actually like it best in the platinum that someone posted, but that probably isnt too practical for most people. It looks really nice on you.

That cracks me up that you're taking modeling pics in the bathroom at work! Only tpf'ers could understand the necessity of taking the photos right away rather than waiting to get home to post:P

BOTH are such pretty smallish bags - love the hardware!
Good luck with your decision, I would choose the walnut.

thanks guys, I'm really leaning toward the walnut. I plan on using it a lot on the weekends and I'm pretty casual then, even in yoga wear occasionally. I have a black ali and a black/black signature small soho hobo if I'm desperate for a black bag (of which I've only used once! LOL)..... it still looks ok in walnut, right?

thanks guys, I'm really leaning toward the walnut. I plan on using it a lot on the weekends and I'm pretty casual then, even in yoga wear occasionally. I have a black ali and a black/black signature small soho hobo if I'm desperate for a black bag (of which I've only used once! LOL)..... it still looks ok in walnut, right?

Yes, absolutely. The walnut is a beautiful color too. Either way you cant go wrong.:tup:

I like them both but I like the walnut better because I think it would make a good weekend purse if that is what you plan on using it for.
Congrats!!!

Carley

I love black, but I have to say the Walnut is gorgeous. Do you have more bags in black or brown? I would choose whichever I have less of -- just me!
Congrats and enjoy!