My Breast Augmentation experience at Banobagi, Korea 5

Hi all,

Just a little over 2 months it has been. My breast implants do not feel like a foreign body anymore. They feel completely natural and a part of me. I am thoroughly so happy with how they are dropping and how non artificial they have turned out. I have found that one has dropped more significantly/faster than the other, yet I hear this is completely normal. They are very natural looking to the extent that it would be hard for a stranger to recognize that they are not my real breasts. I believe this is because of the cohesive gel in the Motiva implants. The implants have the ability to drop when standing and have a round appearance when lying down.

Recently I purchased an expensive set of lingerie and my new beautiful breasts accentuated the bra so please find my attached photos. I am sure you will be just as impressed as I.

Any sort of surgery, especially breast surgery is such a vulnerable and important part of a woman can be a daunting experience however with a well trained surgeon such as Dr Barn and Banobagi clinic, I was put at ease. They are genuinely one of the best clinics in Korea and I have yet to hear a bad experience about them. My advice for those considering plastic surgery, especially breast surgery, do your research, ask yourself if this is something that you would like to do and do not look back. You will not regret it! It is a wonderful way of bringing back a woman’s confidence and making her feel feminine.

I look forward to seeing if there are any great changes within the next month as that will be my three month post op.

Thank you for following my journey!

Attachments

• IMG_4141.JPG
    IMG_4141.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 1,199
  • IMG_3712.JPG
    IMG_3712.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 1,111
I'm as impressed as you are! I followed your previous posts and I can tell your breast got more and more natural as time goes by :smile:
No wonder why they're the most famous clinic haha
Thanks for following all my reviews!! i did consider a lot, but now, i'm so happy about the result and wanted to share the excellent experience at the clinic with surgeons and especially English speaking staffs! ;D

Hi all,

Just a little over 2 months it has been. My breast implants do not feel like a foreign body anymore. They feel completely natural and a part of me. I am thoroughly so happy with how they are dropping and how non artificial they have turned out. I have found that one has dropped more significantly/faster than the other, yet I hear this is completely normal. They are very natural looking to the extent that it would be hard for a stranger to recognize that they are not my real breasts. I believe this is because of the cohesive gel in the Motiva implants. The implants have the ability to drop when standing and have a round appearance when lying down.

Recently I purchased an expensive set of lingerie and my new beautiful breasts accentuated the bra so please find my attached photos. I am sure you will be just as impressed as I.

Any sort of surgery, especially breast surgery is such a vulnerable and important part of a woman can be a daunting experience however with a well trained surgeon such as Dr Barn and Banobagi clinic, I was put at ease. They are genuinely one of the best clinics in Korea and I have yet to hear a bad experience about them. My advice for those considering plastic surgery, especially breast surgery, do your research, ask yourself if this is something that you would like to do and do not look back. You will not regret it! It is a wonderful way of bringing back a woman’s confidence and making her feel feminine.

I look forward to seeing if there are any great changes within the next month as that will be my three month post op.

Thank you for following my journey!

So glad this worked out

Reactions: Alexandra Huey