My Brand Spanking New Mini Belt

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
that's the MINI size??? so small is even larger than that? wow, seems like the mini is the perfect size for every day. congrats, what a gorgeous color combo!!! love that pop of fuchsia :love:

MustLuvDogs

Aug 30, 2011
Congrats! I just bought this exact bag too. I'm a little unsure if I have the patience for the clasp. Yet I'm not sure I can bear the thought of returning it because it's so beautiful. What are your thoughts? Does opening and closing it get any easier with time?

Oct 6, 2006
populated island
Congrats! I just bought this exact bag too. I'm a little unsure if I have the patience for the clasp. Yet I'm not sure I can bear the thought of returning it because it's so beautiful. What are your thoughts? Does opening and closing it get any easier with time?
I don't close the clasp:P. What I do is just zip and let the flap unclasped. I think it still looks cool that way. The reason I don't clasp is because it's difficult like you mention and i'm afraid of ruining the flap and belt. It's not very noticeable if you don't clasp imo :smile: Btw, congrats, I hope you can find a way around it or just do what I do :smile:

Btw, did you get the same color? :smile: