My Brand New PS11 !!!

Oooh gosh, this has been a hard debate for me. I ended up purchasing a large electric blue Celine box after seeing one pop up online for a good price, it was too hard to pass! It was 1k less than retail! It will be shipped to me next week...I still love, love, love the PS11, especially the saddle color! And now the tote is calling my name, too....my next purchase will have to be the PS11!!

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
I so love the box bags from Celine - or correction... - I love Celine bags :heart:
You're a lucky girl - you're doing a reveal when it comes right??

PS; I've just bought a Celine bag myself - and it will be shipped to me at the end of this week... A Celine Micro in smooth Camel - I feel it's like forever to wait a couple of weeks before I get it :lol: I'm like a little child when it comes to bags...

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
I so love the box bags from Celine - or correction... - I love Celine bags :heart:
You're a lucky girl - you're doing a reveal when it comes right??

PS; I've just bought a Celine bag myself - and it will be shipped to me at the end of this week... A Celine Micro in smooth Camel - I feel it's like forever to wait a couple of weeks before I get it :lol: I'm like a little child when it comes to bags...

I'll definitely do a reveal!! We're all children when it comes to bags! :girlwhack:

Congrats on your new PS11, it look fabulous on u. I hope to get one in future as i like the mini size.

Do share pics when you do! I'm debating getting one as well, but can't decide on the size. I'm very petite (5'1") and don't want to be overwhelmed by anything too bulky for me. They are so gorgeous, aren't they?!

just saw this thread, and i wanna congratulate you on the gorgeous buy!!

would you care to share what size this is, and how tall you are pls?
I can't decide on the mini or the classic. I'm 164cm, slim and the PS1 medium is a great size on me :smile:

many thanks in advance!!