My brand new Marine city!

pejo

O.G.
Dec 8, 2006
Hi guys, just wanted to show you my new Marine city, my first Bbag ever! This purchase was spur-of-the-moment, I went into the store thinking I will just take a look at the colour and boy, I prolly had an out-of-body experience cos I came out shocked that I was carrying a Balenciaga shopping carrier with the Marine inside!! :P

Tell me what you guys think! The first shot was done at night, under fluorescent light. The others were taken today in my flat while sunny outside.

Attachments

• Bbag _night shot.JPG
    Bbag _night shot.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Bbag 002.jpg
    Bbag 002.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Bbag 003.JPG
    Bbag 003.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Bbag 004.JPG
    Bbag 004.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Bbag 005.jpg
    Bbag 005.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 105
OMG....i love ur city bag....i'm goin to order my money wallet in this color too.....congrats for ur new addition....enjoy....:woohoo:

Congratulations:yahoo:

I love Marine, especially in the City size. The leather looks really lovely. One of the nicest Marine's I have seen!

Enjoy!:yes:

YaYaFlower: At first glance, I thought it was Anthracite too;) There are certain Marine's out there that do look very similar to Anthracite...SecretShopaholic has one that looks anthracitish as well. Gorgeous!

Lovely bag. My marine city is my favourite bag! well done.

Yes mines like Siri said is very close to anthracite too, I even compared them side by side in a store recently and not much difference at all.

Looks like great leather too - well done you