My Brand New Fawn Devote arrived :-(((

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
.....with Kate Spade snaps.

I am stunned. Mystified. Just dumbstruck. On the Receipt it says "Send the new Devote tote with corrected snaps" Ship Today and says how to wrap it. I am just shocked.

They replaced my defective Devote with another defective Devote.

What am I going to do? Nothing! My first bag had better distressing and I am not about to play Musical Bags and let's see who can gets the real Rebecca Minkoff. I did not use my bag for a week while waiting. I wrote to RM and Sarah. I am done done done with this.

I really don't know what to say. Dammit....I love the bag. It's not my fault there is still serious issues there. Just when they seem to be getting it together....

Holy crap! I don't even know what to say.. I'm sure that I will be replying to this post with the same issue then. We'll see!

I'm so sorry Lexi, I can't even imagine what they have to say for themselves.. WTF??????????

I agree. This is horrible. HORRIBLE. I don't know if its worth it for you at this point, but I would keep the bag, and just ask for a certain percent to be refunded to you. Its past the 14 day timeframe i'm sure at this point, so you can't even return it to LB :nogood:

LB already told me they would take care of it for me but I said No, it's Rebecca's Baby this time. The one I got from LB has the better distressing. I am not going to be shipping bags willy nilly and never be able to use them. It's no fun anymore.

I am so sorry Lexie. Your Devote in the avatar do look GORGEOUS!!! I only read about the Kate Spade snaps today. I never realised it was happening. I have been away too long from this forum, spending too much time working hard. Anyway the mismatched snaps remind me very much of notorious factories who copies big names & then mismatched everything & comes out with a product that is just wrong!!! :tdown:

You should keep the TWO hostage until you get a perfect one with regular snaps. At least you have collateral!

And not be able to use them???? Because remember Sarah said not to use them and ship the bag back in unused condition. Well......I'll use whatever bag I damn well please at this point. I don't care because they certainly don't!

Maybe I'll take a picture of two bags and put that in my Avatar......see how many bags I can fit in there!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: I am SHOCKED!! I am so so sorry Lexie. This is just awful. I honestly don't even know what to say. :hugs: At this point there is no charm or gift that they could give you to make this right. It is a complete and utter annoyance for you.

Hey Lexie... Wow what a bummer.... If you have it in you, they say 3rd time is a charm..
For the $$ you spent you Deserve your perfect bag.......

i cringed when i read your OP...i can't believe they would be this disorganized?? i mean, this is a whole new level of screw up. i can't even imagine being you right now, you must be so frustrated and angry...shipping and receiving defective bag after defective bag is a huge waste of your time and is just cruel toying with your emotions. keep whatever bag you want and use it however you want, you should not be the one punished throughout this whole fiasco and so far you've been the only one punished!!!

Isn't it sad that I'm not that surprised that this happened?

This is the same thing they did to me with the wine MAM. I pre-ordered old hardware. They sent the new. I sent the bag back. THey promised to make it right, they were so sorry, blah blah, and they would send me a new bag that was to have the old hardware right away. Yeah, right. They resent then same exact bag, with the new hardware. So this is not that surprising. I am having flashbacks.

You would think as they were so disgusted and appalled that this Kate Spade mess happened that they would want to get this right the first time. :cursing:

I have not even gotten my new bag or tracking info yet. I'm so over being nice and patient.