My brand new CHANEL FLAP!

jennifer20

shop till you drop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
introducing my latest chanel flap! I am completely in love with this size. I already have the Jumbo but decided on the ml this time around in caviar with silver hardware. my only question is do you guys find the quilts on this one one not puffy enough? I’m happy with the shininess as I feel like it’s not matte but not overly shiny and I like the size of the grains but my friend pointed out that her ml is more puffier. Just wanted to see your thoughts! Tia !

92C13DB1-6C46-4E48-89F9-27803C18ACF5.jpeg

24A77177-4E42-4C45-AB90-10D14743F627.jpeg

Thank you ladies!! Yes I am absolutely in love with her always wanted an ml. I guess I also compared it to my jumbo and the quilts are puffier on my jumbo but my jumbo is made in Italy and this one in France perhaps that makes a difference.
I can’t wait to start using her!

GORGEOUS bag. I love the caviar leather and I think the quilts are plenty puffy. IMO it's a plus that it is different puffiness than your other bag -- after all, they are different bags. Wear them both in good health.

That’s a good point ! I just wasn’t sure if this was “normal” since my other bags aren’t as flat but I know leathers change every season. I really didn’t feel like dealing with exchanging it haha

I think your bag is beautiful! I wouldn’t worry if its not plump enough with the caviar. When i purchased my first chanel i was looking at a classic woc lamb skin, but i noticed the quilt was flat and on other bags more plump. the sales associate told me that every bag is different with the “plumpness” and you have to find a good one and it may mean you have to wait until you find the perfect one. She told me that every chanel bag is made different and it really comes down to what you prefer.