My Brand New Beautiful Michael Kors! :)

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
I am so excited i went to woodbury commons today to the Michael Kors outlet and bought this BEAUTIFUL bag!
its SO SOFT and its SO BIG :smile: those are my 2 fav things,,,, ABOUT LEATHER haha

its so nice here are some pictures i love the details on it, its simple but i think really attractive, i love big bags and YUM haha

158-5860_IMG.jpg

and heres a picture with my txtbook in front of it so you can see how massively huge it is! :smile:
158-5862_IMG.jpg

do you guys like?!?!
:heart:

thanks Rowanoak and kooba lover

Lexie: :smile: hehe thank you i now im so bad they had all these koobas in saks off 5th (ginger, carla, marcelle but NOt the cognac cheekers is looking for ;), the chiara, and one other

they were around like $300,,,, but i already have the ones i love!!!! i want ELISHA!! im waiting to see if my friend is gonna get it for me 1/2 off!!! i think she is gonna be able to YAAY

AND MY POSTING ID haha actually was before i really knew what TPF was and i had a gucci bag that i bought like an ass before i knew anything and wanted to have it authenticated like ASAP and i just wanted a name quick so it was Help!!! and then by accident i put another L so HELPL!!! and then my normal email is slushpupy2 (from 6th grade when i loved slushpuppies) haha !!!!!!!!

I know crazzy explanation for my name on here its so silly

if i had known i was going to be OBSESSED with this place i def would have had something cuter!!!!!!!!

and Lexie 2000, name and year?? or no?

thanks Rowanoak and kooba lover
AND MY POSTING ID haha actually was before i really knew what TPF was and i had a gucci bag that i bought like an ass before i knew anything and wanted to have it authenticated like ASAP and i just wanted a name quick so it was Help!!! and then by accident i put another L so HELPL!!! and then my normal email is slushpupy2 (from 6th grade when i loved slushpuppies) haha !!!!!!!!

I know crazzy explanation for my name on here its so silly

if i had known i was going to be OBSESSED with this place i def would have had something cuter!!!!!!!!

and Lexie 2000, name and year?? or no?

Yes, Lexie is my name and the year 2000 is when I was born. I fooled you all since I am only 7 years old today!Hooked on Phonix has really upped my vocabulary...LOL

Actually When I first registered with ebay in 98 I put in Lexie1998 but it was already taken so I just changed it to 2000 so now I use Lexie2000 for alot of different sites where it requires a sign in name.

So...I wanna hear about Cheekers next...