My BR Kempton Bag!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
Wow, banana republic ships quick. i got it in 3 days! anyway i love the bag, it's a nice shade of brown, perfectly sized, it's large enough to fit everything i need, has a pretty lining and the leather is really soft. although there is a warning that says color may rub off on fabrics because it's super saturated... that kind of worries me.

oh and some good news, i got a promotion at my job today! :nuts: all that hard work finally paid off, some what. :lol:

also i finally am starting to watermark my photos, but i doubt someone will steal pics of my br bag, how pathetic would that be? LOL.

P40527.jpg

P40524.jpg

P40521.jpg

P40531.jpg

excuse my bed hair...

fayden said:
Wow, banana republic ships quick. i got it in 3 days! anyway i love the bag, it's a nice shade of brown, perfectly sized, it's large enough to fit everything i need, has a pretty lining and the leather is really soft. although there is a warning that says color may rub off on fabrics because it's super saturated... that kind of worries me.

oh and some good news, i got a promotion at my job today! :nuts: all that hard work finally paid off, some what. :lol:

also i finally am starting to watermark my photos, but i doubt someone will steal pics of my br bag, how pathetic would that be? LOL.

Very cute! Is that the smaller size of the two?

Bjara said:
Very cute! Is that the smaller size of the two?

that's the larger size. the smaller one doesn't do it for me for some reason. probably because it didn't stand out much... needed some thing....