My boy

O wow. It's different.

Did u return it?

I sold the old medium because it was too big for me. Now I have the 16a small one. What worries me is the durability. It's better than that suede caviar from a few years back but I feel like this new one is more delicate than the regular caviar. It feels different from regular caviar.

Congrats~ I am one of the minority which is more leaning towards liking this boy compared to not liking it. It's definitely growing on me the more I see it. Hope you enjoy your boy! This is the ultimate combo of color, hardware, size and leather IMO!

I'm another one of the minority too! Definitely loving mine. As you said, this is the ultimate combo. I don't baby all my bags, but don't think I'd bang it around so much that it'd lose it's structure before I want a new one. :P

I sold the old medium because it was too big for me. Now I have the 16a small one. What worries me is the durability. It's better than that suede caviar from a few years back but I feel like this new one is more delicate than the regular caviar. It feels different from regular caviar.

I think your caviar is different then mine. Not sure. Maybe the way u took pic was lay down.

Mine kind of little bit puffier than u but still soft. Not rigid.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461877091.141100.jpg

Not sure how it holds up over time. But i think it's better than lamb. Just my 2 cent.