My box of BE bliss....

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
I came back from vacation to a beautiful sight....a white box from BE was waiting for me at work...

I have tried to space out my BEC's to be a month apart...and somehow I screwed up and had two bags completed in June instead of one in June and one in July...plus the blue crash AP finished up...so the box contained not one, not two, but THREE beauties crafted by BE...

So here is the blue crash AP...I can say I am in love with the color! And I really love the leather lined AP as well...so this was a fabulous bespoke! Now I cannot WAIT for my bag to get made...although I will have to since it is a few months out in BEC!

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna013.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna014.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna015.jpg

Next up...I am a blue freak...meaning I adore blue...so when the light blue pebbled leather was announced, I knew I needed something in this leather...and the first and most perfect bag for this to me was a Hold Me...

So light blue pebbled Hold Me, with light pink lining, silver hardware, and an added messenger strap...note this bag has not been carried yet, so completely unbroken in!

I love this color, and the leather just feels SOO soft...and the light pink just goes so well...I am very pleased!

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna010.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna011.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna012.jpg

And last, but certainly not least...one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen was a love me mini in shimmer cream...since seeing that, I have always planned to build a cream love me mini of my own...and so I did.

Here is pebbled cream Love Me mini with silver hardware and light blue lining...I adore it and am very pleased! It is the perfect cream color, will go with any and everything! I took the pictures with it against a white door, so you can see it is not a pure white...definitely cream. And the light blue lining is just my favorite and works great with the silver hardware!

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna005.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna007.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna006.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna008.jpg

BEBeautiesx3andahavanna009.jpg

Thank you abi319! I have to admit I thought it would be my favorite too, but I love them all...but I do think the LMM is going to be the first to get used...probably switch into her this weekend!

Oh good heavens dear odebdo! They are all just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore the linings choices you made with these leathers!

You have exquisite taste in BEs and quite frankly, I just want to live in your closet!
:heart: