My Bowler+Me!

1. I just wanted to thank you guys for helping me out before i bought my bag :smile: Here's a picture i took this morning, i ended up deciding on the patent black, i'm so in lovvvveee :heart:

[​IMG]

2. Your bowler looks great on you!

Enjoy it!!

3. You rock that bag...love it!! Your makeup looks great, and love the sweater.

4. That bag looks so hot. I really want a black one. I thought I wanted the mat one but I like yours very much. Congrats.

5. You guys are so sweet, thanks so much! And to piper, i didn't think i wanted patent at first either, but after i saw them in person i was head over heels.. in person the patent just looks SO rich and gorgeous! You should definitely get one :smile:

6. The black patent looks so classy,enjoy your new bag you wear it well.:smile:

7. Very nice. Congrats.

8. How cute & sassy you are!! Congrats on your new bowler!:yes:

9. Sammydoll, you look FAB with your patent Bowler. =)
    Congrats!!!!! Thank you for sharing your picture with us.

10. Congrats... the bag looks great on you.

11. That looks lovely on you ! :yes:

12. You lucky gal! Looks great on you!

13. I MUST have this bag! I LOVE it! This is the first "the LIST"!! I LOVE the patent leather- beautiful!!!!!!
    Thank you for posting the picture- now I know I NEED this bag.
    MOnica

14. That bag is soo adorable! I was on the fence about it initially, but now you've won me over. Glad you got it!

15. You wear the bag so well! congratulations on your bowler! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice