My bouncing baby Betty just arrived.

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
The stork....errrr FedX just delivered my little package weighing approximately 1.5 lbs. Baby....or bag is doing fine, brown in color and eating the essentials beautifully such as wallet, mirror, cell phone etc.

I'm so in love with my new addition which BTW in not only gorgeous but unbelievably practical. Now I have new born question. How do you guys display the coin purse? Dangling, tucked into the many available pockets? I knotted mine up and let it dangle so it wouldn't swing so radically.

What a cool, fun and hip bag.:yes:

yep piccies please, I myself may well be the proud owner of baby betty shortly too ;)
cant wait to see it :biggrin:

I love this purse so much that I want it in the cream patent BAAAAAAD. But am I smoking dope? Look at this pic from Net-a-Porter. I never buy muliples in purse styles? However I will NOT pay full retail on this purse, especially after I got the chocolate for 920.

Chloé Patent Betty bag - NET-A-PORTER.COM:graucho:

does this little bag fit over the shoulder, or is it a handheld one? so excited, my lovely fellow pfer picked it up for me today, I am going to have to prize it off of her now I think ;)

he he, Betty converts, everywhere!!!!!!! :biggrin:

congrats susieserb! i am so happy and excited for you! (and yes this style is very addictive, i just bought a smaller version in grey leather) :shame:

and chloebabe it fits very easily on the shoulder and somehow is quite lightweight, it's really one of the most comfrotable bags i've ever carried!

does this little bag fit over the shoulder, or is it a handheld one? so excited, my lovely fellow pfer picked it up for me today, I am going to have to prize it off of her now I think ;)

he he, Betty converts, everywhere!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Alright yes I will stick my hand in the air and say that I am converted!!!! It may be hard to send this one Chloe Babe as I love her too but hey its yours. Will be in the post tomorrow as missed the cut - off today (sorry) but I can assure you you will love it - fab bag and a gorgeous colour. I'm very very jealous!