My Bottega Veneta Goodies! Update!

^^ Thanks, I'll PM you for the number, just in case my local BV doesnt stock this. Hope Bal Harbour ship internationally (am in Singapore). *keeping fingers firmly crossed*

Thanks again for making my day, Megs! XO

Beautiful bag, beautiful colour. Congratulations! They are classic items which won't be out of fashion for many years to come. I also love the background pool, makes me want to go on holiday whilst I'm stuck on a business trip for another few days.

Fits overly my shoulder perfectly, with room to spare. It is not super snug on my shoulder.

It expands too... I can choose which link to close it on, so either tighter (almost like a sac) or looser. I keep it on the loosest link, it gives perfect ruching. The color is just stunning!

OMG Megs - your BV selections are to die for!! The Petra color is so unique and beautiful. :heart: Excellent choice!

I also love your accessories. I'm seriously trying not to call and order a pig keychain too. I don't know if you've noticed (since you've been away) i've become a major BV accessories maven! Oh when will my madness stop!