My Botkier Collection .... The Beginning

sillykitty

Jun 6, 2009
A few weeks ago I was purusing the sale table at my local Nordstroms, and came upon a Botkier. It immediately got my attention. The softness of the lamb was amazing. Before I knew it, she was all wrapped up and ready to go home w me.

Here she is...

Angie Satchel in Berry

DSC05889.jpg

DSC05891.jpg

DSC05892.jpg

DSC05842.jpg

Congrats, sk, and nice to see you over here too! ;) toni's right, Botkier really knows how to make a great bag, and there are a tonne of little details that make each bag so usable too, e.g. pocket placement and sizes, the long chain key fob. Can't wait to see what you get next! ;)

Love the bags but I am SO envious of that elusive thing.......SUNSHINE!!!
And your pool is OPEN! Mine looks so awful covered and we havent seen SUNSHINE in Alabama in WEEKS!!!

Welcome to the Botkier Addiction! It hit me full force...Since Thanksgiving I have bought THREE!

Congrats on the bag! I saw the same bag at my Nordies and thought about it all weekend and decided to get it! But when I called back they said they didn't have it. I didn't take down any of the info though, do you have it by chance? Like style #?

Congrats! The leather looks so soft and smooshy!

I just realized that I don't own any LEATHER botkier bags - just nylon and snakeskin. Geez, what am I thinking? ;) Their leather looks so yummy too.