my bordeaux twiggy!

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
finally! i've been owing you guys these pictures for years now! :biggrin:

presenting my bordeaux twiggy!

in some lights it looks redder and more burgundy, and others plummier.

i'll be going out to nyc this week so hopefully i'll get a chance to stop in at balNY to check out the grenat. i'm pretty sure i like bordeaux more though. ;)

Attachments

• bordeaux1.jpg
    bordeaux1.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 122
  • bordeaux2.jpg
    bordeaux2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 80
  • bordeauxside.jpg
    bordeauxside.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 84
It looks beautiful, Jennifer! :heart: :heart: Congrats!!!
Looking forward to your report comparing this to the grenat (though from what I heard the 2 colors are very, very close!)

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag! I have always wanted a bordeaux but have kind of been waiting to see the grenat before making a final decision. I can't wait to hear your comparison--

thank you, all!
i'm still debating which b-bag to sell first (i still can't decide), but my bf said to definitely keep this one! it's his favorite! lol :lol:

aaallabama, don't worry! she is probably the one i will be keeping. bf votes to sell off all the rest except this one! i told him, 'what? are you crazy? lol'

congrats! i am glad you love it. i was really tempted to get this one as i think the color and leather are awesome but as i am not a twiggy fan, i had to pass. you should most definitely keep it!

lovely leather on your bordeaux...congrats! i had a bordeaux twiggy once but sold it...it had thin, very distressed leather. i love the color but wasn't too crazy about the leather ~ i'm getting a grenat city to replace :graucho: please do report on the similiarities btw bordeaux vs grenat :flowers: