my bordeaux twiggy!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. finally! i've been owing you guys these pictures for years now! :biggrin:

presenting my bordeaux twiggy!

in some lights it looks redder and more burgundy, and others plummier.

i'll be going out to nyc this week so hopefully i'll get a chance to stop in at balNY to check out the grenat. i'm pretty sure i like bordeaux more though. ;)

bordeaux1.jpg bordeaux2.jpg bordeauxside.jpg
  2. It looks beautiful, Jennifer! :heart: :heart: Congrats!!!
    Looking forward to your report comparing this to the grenat (though from what I heard the 2 colors are very, very close!)

3. Congratulations, jennifer!!! It's beautiful!!! I love the color in the Twiggy style!!! :heart:

4. Gorgeous, gorgeous bag! I have always wanted a bordeaux but have kind of been waiting to see the grenat before making a final decision. I can't wait to hear your comparison--

5. Gorgeous bag and gorgeous leather!!!

6. hey *jennifer* 0o0o0o she's pretty! congrats!!!

7. thank you, all!
    i'm still debating which b-bag to sell first (i still can't decide), but my bf said to definitely keep this one! it's his favorite! lol :lol:

8. My bordeaux b-bag will be the one that I will never part with! Congrats! It is a great bag.

9. awe, jennifer, you've gotta keep the bordeaux, it's my fave!!!

10. aaallabama, don't worry! she is probably the one i will be keeping. bf votes to sell off all the rest except this one! i told him, 'what? are you crazy? lol'

11. Oh Jennifer, it's just beautiful and I love the Twiggy!

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. congrats! i am glad you love it. i was really tempted to get this one as i think the color and leather are awesome but as i am not a twiggy fan, i had to pass. you should most definitely keep it!

13. lovely leather on your bordeaux...congrats! i had a bordeaux twiggy once but sold it...it had thin, very distressed leather. i love the color but wasn't too crazy about the leather ~ i'm getting a grenat city to replace :graucho: please do report on the similiarities btw bordeaux vs grenat :flowers:

14. Very nice!! Congrats and enjoy! :yes:

15. I love the color!! Congrats Jennifer!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice