My boob job result in Korea. Now a full D cup.

mrbeanishere

Feb 25, 2020
I'm going to share my boob job experience. This place actually helped my when I was doing my research, so I'm sharing my experience too! I usually think too much so I searched a lot before doing the surgery, but the face to face consultation is definitely way more helpful and actually get more information out of it.

Luckily I got my surgery done in Korea before the covid19 got really bad. Went for consult at 3 different clinics and was considering between 2 clinics but went for Marble because I really liked the doctor and the staff there. The consultant and translator were really patient with me asking so many questions lol. I paid 11 million won in total. I got armpit incision and bellagel implant. I initially planned to go for sebbin or motiva but after actually feeling the implants, I liked bellagel the most.

Im at 5 months now, and my boobs have dropped and fluffed. I especially am happy with the shape and how soft it is. At first they were quite firm and you can see it from the picture too. But they got so much softer. I really like the size too. I was worried if they turned out to be too small at first, plus with the bandage I couldn't really know how big my boobs were. Also, I saw some people having boob greed after their boob job m, so I was worried if mine were too small. But I like how they are.

The first few days after the surgery was really exhausting and I also had the "elephant on my chest" experience too. But looking back, I don't think its much of a big deal. I took pictures of my boobs to see how I recover! I'm sharing few of them but I personally think the pictures doesn't do justice because they look more natural in real life lol.
1596288962417.jpg1596288967420.jpg1596288964193.jpg1596288963322.jpg1596288966268.jpg1596288965119.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mazikeen
Oh! The pictures I uploaded are before, 1 month, 4 month, 5 months. Looking at the pictures my boobs does look fake at 1 month lol. I'm so happy to see how natural and softer my boobs are.

Reactions: kakoa
I'm going to share my boob job experience. This place actually helped my when I was doing my research, so I'm sharing my experience too! I usually think too much so I searched a lot before doing the surgery, but the face to face consultation is definitely way more helpful and actually get more information out of it.

Luckily I got my surgery done in Korea before the covid19 got really bad. Went for consult at 3 different clinics and was considering between 2 clinics but went for Marble because I really liked the doctor and the staff there. The consultant and translator were really patient with me asking so many questions lol. I paid 11 million won in total. I got armpit incision and bellagel implant. I initially planned to go for sebbin or motiva but after actually feeling the implants, I liked bellagel the most.

Im at 5 months now, and my boobs have dropped and fluffed. I especially am happy with the shape and how soft it is. At first they were quite firm and you can see it from the picture too. But they got so much softer. I really like the size too. I was worried if they turned out to be too small at first, plus with the bandage I couldn't really know how big my boobs were. Also, I saw some people having boob greed after their boob job m, so I was worried if mine were too small. But I like how they are.

The first few days after the surgery was really exhausting and I also had the "elephant on my chest" experience too. But looking back, I don't think its much of a big deal. I took pictures of my boobs to see how I recover! I'm sharing few of them but I personally think the pictures doesn't do justice because they look more natural in real life lol.
View attachment 4807536View attachment 4807537View attachment 4807538View attachment 4807539View attachment 4807540View attachment 4807542
Were you told that Bellagel is a silicone breast implant? Were you told Bellagel micro is a textured silicone implant? Hope you do not get any breast implant illness symptoms in years to come. Please ladies do your medical research yourself before getting silicone breast implants.

Were you told that Bellagel is a silicone breast implant? Were you told Bellagel micro is a textured silicone implant? Hope you do not get any breast implant illness symptoms in years to come. Please ladies do your medical research yourself before getting silicone breast implants.
Yep. like they didnt have to tell me they were silicone bc I could tell they are silicone implants hehe. I also saw people having to remove their implants bc of breast implant illness. So far I dont feel anything wrong, but I'm reaaally hopeful that I wont need to remove my implants. That would be really upsetting TnT

Reactions: MissOrange
Nice result! I’ve seen someone mentioned about Bellagel…? I also got them. At first my breasts also looked a bit fakish but once swelling was gone they became so amazing! I’m totally in love with my new boobies. Also, I went from 32a to a full c, was thinkingg about d but my surgeon said it wouldn’t look as natural as I wanted due to my body structure… So, I’ve noticed you are quite petite just like me and don’t you feel that your breasts are a little too big?? Anyways Dr. Lee from regen did the best to me and I really love my results! Can’t imagine if could get anything better lel