My Bolide Reveal - And looking for suggestions!

suedoc

O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
I scored a lovely Bolide on eBay this week - a box leather and canvas beauty. :yahoo:

Now, I need suggestions for pochettes or twillys that would go with this color combo. The canvas is a little more olive than the photos suggest. Any ideas?

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Oh Sue she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am afraid I have no suggestions at the moment but I just had to comment on your bag. I love the practicality and quiet sophistication of them and yours is wonderful.

I am sure Mai Tai might have a suggestion ...

Congratulations!

Will the Olive Medor Twilly match? Or maybe the Rust looking Tohu Bohu Twilly?

Love your Bolide by the way. I am a fan of this color combination, and it's the colors of my Sorrority as well.

Congratz!

Gorgeous Bolide! Congrats! When I saw it I thought of a pochette I have from a while back...or for a full sized scarf - Cavalcadour.

Attachments

• pass.jpg
    pass.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 65
  • cavalcadour.jpg
    cavalcadour.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 54
Oh I love this color combo especially if a bit more "kahki/olive". Fantastic. wear in the best of health and happiness

How about a moussi, legende du monghole? or one of the new s/s'09 purple de vents ? sorry no pouchette or twilly ideas but I do like a moussie with it.

Is it rouge H like I originally thought? As the owner of a few red bags, I would suggest a twilly or pochette where red is in the mix. It actually will look better if the color pops out as opposed to a pochette where the red is the border or background color. Very hard matching the silk reds to the leather reds in my experience.

Forgot to say how stunning it is! A real head turner!