My Bolide Reveal - And looking for suggestions!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I scored a lovely Bolide on eBay this week - a box leather and canvas beauty. :yahoo:

Now, I need suggestions for pochettes or twillys that would go with this color combo. The canvas is a little more olive than the photos suggest. Any ideas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats on your bolide!:drinkup:

3. Oh Sue she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am afraid I have no suggestions at the moment but I just had to comment on your bag. I love the practicality and quiet sophistication of them and yours is wonderful.

I am sure Mai Tai might have a suggestion ...

Congratulations!

4. Congrats on a great Bolide!

5. Will the Olive Medor Twilly match? Or maybe the Rust looking Tohu Bohu Twilly?

Love your Bolide by the way. I am a fan of this color combination, and it's the colors of my Sorrority as well.

Congratz!

6. Gorgeous Bolide! Congrats! When I saw it I thought of a pochette I have from a while back...or for a full sized scarf - Cavalcadour.

pass.jpg cavalcadour.jpg
  7. congrats to you :smile: Bolide is one of my wish-list for H too.

8. Gorgeous Bolide! :heart: Many congrats! Use that beauty in the best of health! :smile:

9. Congrats on a fantastic Bolide!!

10. Beautiful~ How about Coupon Indiens scarf for your new beauty??

11. Oh I love this color combo especially if a bit more "kahki/olive". Fantastic. wear in the best of health and happiness

How about a moussi, legende du monghole? or one of the new s/s'09 purple de vents ? sorry no pouchette or twilly ideas but I do like a moussie with it.

12. I Love this bag !!! Congrats !!!:heart::heart::heart:

13. I would go with anything that does not match/is outstanding... not from any earth tones (red/brown/yellow/orange/pink) group but elsewhere.

Gorgeous bag btw! Enjoy :nuts:

14. Sue, I love your new Bolide! Congrats! I think you'll find lots of lovely things to go with your newbie. Wear it in wonderful health!

CG

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

15. Is it rouge H like I originally thought? As the owner of a few red bags, I would suggest a twilly or pochette where red is in the mix. It actually will look better if the color pops out as opposed to a pochette where the red is the border or background color. Very hard matching the silk reds to the leather reds in my experience.

Forgot to say how stunning it is! A real head turner!